We believe that you deserve the very best college experience, and that’s why we hold ourselves to the highest standards in education and business. We prove our dedication to these values by submitting to rigorous industry accreditation standards.
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges–ACCSC is a national accrediting organization of degree-granting institutions. Under its accreditation policy, we’re required to meet and maintain high standards for faculty qualifications, student retention and student job placement.
Approved for Military Personnel with GI Bill benefits—With U.S. military approval, we make it easy for you to fund your dreams using your GI Bill benefits. Visit our Military Student Resources page for additional information.
Approved by the Better Business Bureau—Approval from the Better Business Bureau means that Bryan College meets the industry’s highest standards for ethics, transparency, and integrity.
It’s our mission to connect you with the top experts in your field. That’s why we partner with leading institutions, associations, and organizations in the fields of study that we offer, including:
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Health Information Management Association
- American Academy of Professional Coders
- California University of Pennsylvania
- California Court Reporters Board
- National Court Reporters Association
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Veteran’s Holistic Healthcare Foundation of America